Objectives & Outcomes
Broad Objectives (Goals):
- The main goal of this campaign/work is to protect and advance the human and health rights of People Living with HIV.
- Also this campaign / work evoke the message and theme of Getting to 0 , 0 New Infection and 0 Discrimination and 0 AIDS related Deaths.
- Also this campaign / work evoke the message and theme of Getting to 0 , 0 New Infection and 0 Discrimination and 0 AIDS related Death.
- Draw Attention of Policy Makers that Human rights declarations affirm all peoples’ rights to be free from discrimination, including discrimination based on HIV/AIDS status.
- World will be well informed regarding the world Aids day and the right of people affected and infected by HIV/AIDS.
- The message on HIV and AIDS will be reached and first steps towards empowerment through different local, national and international media.
- Awareness about the importance of human and health right not only among the HIV and AIDS but also to other marginalized groups of the community.